F & B
• Increased sanitary procedures for food products and meal preparation
• Increased cleaning and disinfection procedures of the kitchen and storage rooms.
• Kitchen personnel only are allowed to enter the kitchen areas.
• In case of bad weather, meals could be served in the suite or in the restaurant hall, up to 8 persons. Restaurant hall reservations will be accepted based on securing the social distancing demand and on a first-call-first-served basis. Kindly note that our restaurant serves out-of-the-complex guests as well, both on a walk in and a reservation basis always observing the health guidelines for walk in guests.
• Sitting distance between tables 2 m for indoor areas and 1, 5 m for outdoor areas.
• Maximum persons per table 6: except for cases of family or persons that are family related
• Sanitizing liquid is placed on each table
• Waiting queue at the entrance and creation of table reservation list. Demanding details: name – passport/id – hotel – country – mobile tel – email address
• Operation timetable of restaurant
• Breakfast buffet 8:15-11:00, assistance for service will be provided by our staff
• Lunch a la carte 12:00-15:00
• Dinner a la carte 17:00-23:00
• We have adopted a frequent sanitation procedure of the common areas, and the common used public surfaces of the restaurant.
• Indoor/outdoor area cloth tablecloths/towels/naperon change for every guests’ change
• Sanitizing clients’ hands upon entrance
• Staff is trained to inspect all rules for personal health care.
• Waiters will wear gloves and masks/shields at all times.
• Disinfection liquid will be provided next to buffet area and waiters will assist you for food service, who is using mask and gloves
• F & B dispensers and public machines will be used only by employees to help service the guests by taking all the precautions’ measures
• Option of in-suite serviced f & b, terrace area is suggested.
INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY AND PROTECTION
• Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water or a disinfectant, and avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, and mouth) with your hands.
• Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue which you must dispose of straightaway in a rubbish bin. If you don’t have a tissue, use your elbow.
• If you experience mild symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat) remain in isolation until medical help arrives.
• If symptoms become worse or if you are considered high-risk (elderly or people of any age with underlying health conditions e.g. diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular and chronic respiratory diseases, arterial hypertension), remain in isolation, seek immediate medical help and consultation from you.
• If you are under medication, you must comply with your doctors’ advice.
• Avoid getting in contact with persons who show symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat).
• Avoid gatherings, social events and crowded open spaces.
• Avoid strictly to get in contact with people in high-risk groups. If this is not possible, take all personal hygiene measures (wash your hands thoroughly, use a mask or keep a 2-meter distance from one another).
• If you are considered high-risk, please inform the front desk upon your check-in.
• If an incident of COVID-19 arises during your stay and you are forced to reduce your stay because of another guest's unfortunate event, we will provide you a credit voucher for the balance of your stay that will have one-year validation.
• Members of our team are trained to handle situations that may occur, as First aid assistance and Fanari Villas has permanent cooperation with local medical staff and clinics.
• In case of a potential incident in our complex all guests will be notified accordingly. The affected guest will be addressed and taken care of by one of our trained staff who will be assigned to him/her exclusively. We’ll get in touch with the indicated health department and we’ll follow the proper procedures and guidelines that will be given to us.
• In Santorini, there is a main public Hospital and a few private clinics and independent doctors that we can use in any case. Most of them are located in the capital of the island, Fira, which is within a 12 km driving distance from the resort.
• In case of need of transportation to Athens because of sickness, we’ll follow the instructions of the public Hospital and the National Public Health Organization.
RESΕRVING YOUR STAY IN “FANARI VILLAS”
Although we live in an unstable and of limited predictability environment, we need to keep dreaming. For that reason, we would like to inform you that we offer & propose the possibility to reschedule/amend any reservation – free of charge - for the following season from your reservation, restricted only from our availability, for guests who will not travel to Santorini because they cannot or they are not allowed. We offer different flexible cancellation policy depending on season.
Guests, who made reservations through third parties, should contact them regarding their cancellation policies.
COVID-19 SOCIAL DISTANCING BRING US CLOSER
We, in Fanari Villas, had a second thought, given the case of being affected by the pandemic. Pandemic is a Greek word which means that we, all together, have to suffer and pass through it. We all together have to join efforts, hopes and wishes and proceed in Changing Of Vital Details in our everyday life. One of them is the need of cooperation and support: Proven support. We are talking about the Heroes from the next door, our heroes at the front line. Yes, they need to be supported and thanked. So from our part, a small thank you is that we can offer to the heroes of this crisis, those working at the National Health System without ever being tired, the possibility to visit us. We are offering three nights stay free of charge to thirty couples that would like to visit us. Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or further details on the specific offer mentioning the offer code Greek-Heroes-2020.
Let’s stay SAFE for being able to enjoy LIFE!